General recruitment rules and regulations for seafarers
· Qualified in accordance with the requirements of STCW 1978/1995
· Proficient in English
· Medically fit
· Duly trained and experienced to operate assigned vessels
· Reference (or any other documents from previous employer, attesting to recent experience)
· Seaman’s Book / Passport
· National Passport
· Medical Book with International certificates enclosed
· Vaccination Certificates – Yellow Fever, cholera.
· National License and endorsement (it should be valid at least for next 12 months from the date of application).
· GMDSS (for deck officers)
· ARPA & Radar training certificate (for deck officers)
· Tankerman or LPG certificate / endorsement for specific vessels
· AB, Motorman or Electrician certificate.
· STCW - 95 certificates.
· Tankerman or LPG certificate for specific vessels.